Check out our 5 under $5 cookbooks of the day!
- How to Meal Plan: A Step by Step Guide for Busy Moms -$4.99
- Fat Fast Cookbook: 50 Easy Recipes to Jump Start Your Low Carb Weight Loss - $4.99
- Green Smoothie Magic - 132+ Delicious Green Smoothie Recipes That Trim And Slim - $4.24
- Chocolate from the Cake Mix Doctor - $2.51
- Against the Grain: Delicious Recipes for the Whole Food and Grain-Free Diet (Modern Alternative Mama: In the Kitchen) - $3.99
This eBook will teach you how to meal plan, while saving you money and saving you time – in 5 easy steps.If you struggle with getting dinner on the table, this is a must read.
How to Meal Plan: A Step by Step Guide for Busy Moms includes:
* how to meal plan in 5 easy steps * a list of 20 sites to find recipes on * how to create a grocery list (with 10 resources and tools) * 12 ideas for displaying your menu * pointers for implementing your plan * tips to follow when road blocks arrive * 5 free printable worksheets that have been custom-made for this eBook * 14 easy recipes for two weeks of dinner ideas * an awesome list of 10+ mommy resources for other struggles
Jump-Start Your Low Carb Weight Loss with Fat Fast Cookbook! Are you having trouble losing weight, even on the Atkins Induction phase? Have you lost weight successfully on low carb, but hit a plateau or started to regain weight even though you’re still following your low carb diet? Are you looking for a way to add more healthy fat to your low carb diet? If you suspect you’ve been doing something wrong, we’ve got your solution. Introducing your new low carb weight loss tools: The Fat Fast and Nutritional Ketosis.
Green Smoothies are a fantastic, easy and delicious way to reap the rewards of superb healthy and natural food AND take full advantage of the family-friendly nature of smoothies! If you've ever wondered how to include more raw and plant-based foods into your diet, then learning to make delicious green smoothies in seconds, using easy-to-find ingredients is an essential skill.
It's a marriage made in baker's heaven-150 all-new, all-easy recipes for cakes, starring the ingredient that surpasses all other flavors, including vanilla, by a 3-to-1 margin, and that Americans consume to the tune of 2.8 billion pounds a year. Starting with versatile supermarket cake mixes and adding just the right extras-including melted semisweet chocolate bars, chocolate chips, or cocoa powder, plus fresh eggs or a bit of buttermilk, dried coconut, mashed bananas, or instant coffee powder-a baker at any level of experience can turn out dark, rich, moist, delicious chocolate layer cakes, time and again. Not to mention sheet cakes, pound cakes, cupcakes and muffins, cheesecakes, cookies, brownies, and bars. Rounding out the book are 38 all-new homemade frostings and fillings, and a full-color insert showing every cake in the book.
Are you grain-free? Whether it's due to allergy, weight loss, or doing the GAPS diet, grain-free eating isn't easy. In fact, it can get pretty boring: lots of plain baked or grilled meats and steamed veggies. Who wants to eat boring, bland food forever? Especially on long-term, family diets (like GAPS), family members are likely to balk and "fall off the wagon" if they're expected to eat so much of the same all the time.
The price at time of posting is for US registered devices. Please bear in mind that prices may change at any given time.
Don’t have a Kindle? No problem!
This is for Kindle only so if you don’t have a Kindle be sure to download the correct Kindle version for your reading pleasure. Kindle is available on the following platforms: PC, Android, Blackberry or iPhone or iPad.